Main Hospital Number
Patient Financial Services
877-364-6440 (toll free)
Physician Referral Line
| | |
For Out-Of-Town Patient & Visitor: Transportation
Seattle-Tacoma Airport (SEA) arrivals and departure times can be found at http://hosting.portseattle.org/fids.
For more information on transportation to and from the airport, please view the information provided below.
- Taxi and town car services are available at the airport on the third floor of the airport garage. For taxi use elsewhere in Seattle, call:
Yellow Cab 206-622-6500 (wheelchair accessible)
Farwest Taxi 206-622-1717 (wheelchair accessible)
- Metro Bus Service is available from the airport, as well as throughout the greater Seattle area. To plan your trip, check schedules and routes or buy passes, go to http://metro.kingcounty.gov or call 1-800-542-7876 or 206-553-3060. For more information on other Metro Transit services:
- Sound Transit provides commuter train and bus services to and from communities outside the metro Seattle area. To plan your trip or check schedules and routes, go to http://www.soundtransit.org/x19.xml or call 1-800-201-4900 or 1-888-889-6368 ST Express Customer Service.
- Shuttle Express provides shared, door-to-door van service to and from the airport. Drop-off and pick-up at the Seattle-Tacoma Airport is on the third floor of the airport garage. For reservations, visit http://www.shuttleexpress.com or call 1-800-487-7433.
- Hopelink: (800) 923-7433, (800) 246-1646, TTY (800) 246-1646 (qualified Medicaid patients only)
- Hyde Shuttle: (206) 727-6262, (800) 282-5815, TTY (206)296-3701
- Northshore Senior Center Transportation Program: (425) 286-1026
- Regional Reduced Fare Permit: (206) 553-3000 or email@example.com
- Senior Volunteer Transportation: (206) 448-5740 or (800) 282-5815
- Car rental service is available from a number of companies, some with counters and vehicles at the airport and others with facilities nearby:
- Many hotels and off-airport rental car companies provide free courtesy van service for guests and customers. Contact hotels and rental car companies directly for more information.